Welcome to our Parish!
Pastor: Rev. Fr. Dale A. Branson
Daily Masses (held at Parish office):
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 8:30am
* Saturday AM Mass does not fulfill your Sunday Mass obligation.Weekend Masses (held at Copper Basin K-8 school): Click HERE for map
Sunday 8am and 10:30am
Upcoming Calendar Events:
Saturday December 14th - Potluck (After 4pm Mass)
Sunday December 15th - Compliance Class 9:15am (between masses at Copper Basin)
Tuesday December 17th - Penance Service 7pm (Copper Basin)
Friday December 20th - Posadas 6:30pm (Anthem - directions in Dec 8th bulletin)
Holiday Mass Schedule: (All Masses at Copper Basin)
Tuesday December 24th - 4pm (Christmas Vigil)
Wednesday December 25th - 10:30am (Christmas Day)
Tuesday December 31st - 4pm (New Year's Eve Vigil)
Wednesday January 1st - 10:30am (New Year's Day)
Polarfest Saturday Dec. 14th - we need supplies and volunteers to help that day. Our church is the only vendor for the main meals and all the proceeds will go to our building fund. Please see the attached for more details. You can also call Corrie Johnson at 480-686-0018 for more information.
My Dear Parishoners,
As of late, many of you have been asking about the building progress. Well, here is where we find ourselves as of this date:
1) We are still on hold from Pinal County - no permits as of yet.
2) We are now on hold from the AZ Department of Environmental Quality for mistakes on the drawings for the water and sewer hookups.
3) We are starting to apply at Credit Unions for a loan.
4) Monday, the 19th, the Capital Campaign Committee met for presentations from 2 companies that do cam-paigns as to the particulars and costs of doing a Preliminary Study to determine if we can sustain a campaign and if we can, what would the campaign itself consist of. We are leaning to one company over the other at this time, but we will determine the "winner" after we receive the extra information we requested.
5) Many of the lending institutions have said that, "We are too young." We were incorporated as a parish 2 years ago this month, but they don't want to talk to us until we are 3.
6) We cannot start the construction and pause waiting for more funds, because Pinal County has dust control restrictions. This means that once the first dirt is turned we are responsible for keeping the dust down on all 19 acres whether we are actively constructing or have paused. The cost for doing this if on hold is between $4000 and $10,000 per month for all 19 acres. So we cannot begin until we have the full $2.1 million in hand.
7) The permits are good for 12 months. If we do not begin construction within that time frame we must start over on all of them and yes, we would have to pay for them as if we had never done it the first time.
So, there you have it. Keep the prayers coming.
Bishop Kicanas blessed the land March 17, 2013 at the future site of our church!
DVDs of the Talent Show are available for purchase for $5. All proceeds go towards the church building fund. Please contact Sue Baitinger for more information and to place your order:
Online Giving is now active for our Parish! The "Online Giving" link is now updated to reflect our online giving site. If you have any questions, please call the parish office or call Craig Rudko at 480-250-0722. You can also email email@example.com.
Please Click Here to sign up using our Email Registration Form so we can send you email notifications of events and activities at our Parish. The link is also listed under "Parish Links" (bottom of page).
We now have a Facebook page. Check us out! Click on the Facebook link below and remember to "Like" us!
Prayer to St. MichaelSaint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle;
be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil;
may God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Hosts, by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of the souls.